The Hurley II
Hurley II Water Filter
THE FILTER OF CHOICE FOR OUR TROUBLED WATERS
Protect yourself . . .
. . . against the consequences of the byproducts (i.e., trihalomethanes) of chlorinated drinking water.
You have a right to clean, inexpensive, portable water.
The Hurley II features:
• Original hot water backwash system
• Highest-quality granular activated carbon for efficient
• Premium grade 316L stainless steel housing for
beauty and durability
• Improved filtering media for fine sediment filtration
• Compact size
• Passes Government tests (Lab Reports Included In Each Box)
• Recommended five-year refurbishing includes
carbon and all filter replacements.
The Hurley II removes chlorine, trihalomethanes, organic chemicals like insecticides, pesticides, other agricultural runoff, foul tastes, odors, and color.
Click To Enlarge Image
Would You Drink Bleach?
Of course not! ½ a cup of bleach would kill you, yet bleach is 5.25 percent chlorine.
Chlorine is a toxic chemical – but, it is used to treat our potable water. Chlorine kills the tiny microbes and bacteria in the water. So, when you drink water from a city water supply… you are drinking chlorinated water. A Hurley II water filter reduces by 99.9%; chlorine, sediment and organic chemicals like taste, odor and color.
For More Information Call 1-815-472-0087
The Hurley II $495.00 Free shipping included.
Hurley Chicago… Offering America and the world clean water for over 46 years.